Plant Returns & Refunds
We guarantee that the plants you order will arrive in healthy condition. Significant effort has been invested into perfecting our packaging process and we have proven results in getting plants around the nation safely.
When Accidents Happen, We Got Your Back!
Unfortunately shipping damage and issues are a possibility. While this can be heartbreaking, we want to help you and make the situation as painless as we can.
If you receive a package that has clear external damage, please take a picture of the box before opening it.
- All address changes for processed orders must be submitted within 24 hours
- When ordering a plant(s) during the cold season (if there is one) in your state, a heat pack is required to be eligible for a refund if the plant is delivered with cold-damage.
From there, if you open the package and are unsatisfied with the condition of your plant, you can qualify for a refund or replacement. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of:
- Your order receipt
- A picture of the damaged item
- A brief description of the issue
- Request type (refund or replacement):
- Refunds will be returned to the original payment method automatically unless a gift card is desired.
- Please note that it can take up to 15 days for your bank or credit card to process and post the refund. If more than 15 days have passed since we approved your return, please contact email@example.com
- Replacements will be sent immediately upon receiving the following shipping information:
- Recipient's full name
- Full Street Address
- Apartment or suite number
- Zip Code
We will get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your email, Monday through Friday. If someone is available, we will respond on weekends but this cannot be guaranteed.
Contact us for answers to any of your questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org